Advanced DNS Terms & Conditions
Services: The following are the Terms And Conditions for use of the service including without limitation DNS, web parking, email and other services which may be offered from time to time by CentralNic USA Ltd for use with your User ID (each feature individually and collectively referred to as the "Services"). Please read them carefully.
- User: the User is defined as an individual who is accessing the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARANTEES: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- CentralNic USA Ltd shall endeavor to provide the Services in accordance with the standards of the industry.
- the User acknowledges that CentralNic USA Ltd has not made any representations or warrantees with respect to the quality of the service or that the service will be accessible on a continuous basis or that such accessibility will not be limited or interrupted from time to time, and CentralNic USA Ltd specifically disclaims any such representations, warrantees, or covenants including without limitation the warrantee of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The User acknowledges that CentralNic USA Ltd shall not be liable or responsible for consequential damages, lost profits, lost email or other damages of any type or nature, even if CentralNic USA Ltd has been advised of such damages. The User acknowledges that sole remedy for any such failure is cancellation of the Service. Hereof the User acknowledges that CentralNic USA Ltd does not monitor or review any of the User's material (as hereafter defined); However, the User acknowledges that CentralNic USA Ltd may, upon receipt of a complaint, with respect to any of the User material or any other reason, prevent the User material from being accessible through the service; provided that CentralNic USA Ltd shall have no obligation to prevent such access and no liability to the User or any third party for preventing access to or failure to prevent access to such material.
the User Materials: Indemnification: Policies
- the User represents and warrants that any material which the User places on the service, permits to be placed on the service with or without the Users authority, or on the Internet and/or the Web through CentralNic USA Ltd's service, including the User's domain name(s), ("the User Material") will not:
- violate the rights of any 3rd party and will not give rise to any claim of such violation,
- violate any law, rule or regulation of any type of any nature (civil or criminal), including without limitation, laws with respect to obscenity, indecency, harassment, or export controls, or
- contain or transmit any software disabling devices or internal controls including, without limitation, time bombs, viruses or the like.
- the User shall indemnify and hold CentralNic USA Ltd and its employees, agents, shareholders, officers, directors and successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs and settlement costs) ("Damages") arising out of any breach by the Users of any of the representations, warrantees or agreements set forth in the Signup Form or these Terms And Conditions.
- the User agrees to comply with CentralNic USA Ltd's policies with respect to the Services, as such policies may be modified from time to time including, but not limited to, CentralNic USA Ltd's policy against "spamming".
Termination: CentralNic USA Ltd may terminate the User's right to use the service at any time without cause by sending notice to the User. CentralNic USA Ltd may Terminate the User's right to use the service immediately without prior notice on a breach of these Terms And Conditions by the User.
Changes in Services and Terms And Conditions: CentralNic USA Ltd may modify these Terms And Conditions and may discontinue or revise any and all other aspects of the service in CentralNic USA Ltd's sole discretion with no notice to the User. The User shall be deemed to have accepted any such changes or modifications by continuing to use the Service. A copy of CentralNic USA Ltd's standard Terms And Conditions including any such changes made to such Terms And Conditions from time-to-time is available at http://www.centralnic.com/support/terms/managed-dns or a new address of which CentralNic USA Ltd gives the User notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed under the laws under the State of Nevada. Any dispute arising out of these Terms and conditions or any Services provided by CentralNic USA Ltd shall be resolved in the Federal or State courts located in Nevada county and Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of such courts over the User. All notices given by the User shall be in writing and addressed to: 112 North Curry St., Carson City, Nevada 89703, or by fax to +1-775-841-4747. All notices to the User shall be given either in writing, via email, via Fax, or via telephone to the address, email address, fax number or telephone number indicated on the User Signup Form.
- the User acknowledges and agrees that the User will permit CentralNic USA Ltd to use its name and trademarks for promotional and advertising purposes: provided that such use accurately reflects the relationship of the parties. By signing up for services, the User has agreed to these Terms And Conditions. These Terms And Conditions represent the parties entire agreement and understanding, supercede any previous oral or written agreement and may only be modified pursuant to a written agreement or as permitted by paragraph 6 hereof.